Saturday, 8 August 2009
Posted by: Kai Yin
Time: 7:57 pm
Comments: 0
Mad cows, flying beagles.

Hey :D. I took this light-hearted quiz on msn just now. It's on how well you know Singapore. Click here to take the test.

"Your score is: 9 out of 11. If your score is higher than 7.05, you are smarter than the average participant! 2873 participants answered the quiz." I got the question on the original Raffles Hotel receipe for the Singapore Sling cocktail and the total land area of Singapore wrong. Oops. I'm like super hooked on to National Day songs once again! It gives me such a nice feeling. Warm and snug. Like my bed :]. It reminds me. Vinita wanted to come over to my house after her tuition. But i was feeling real tired and dizzy, so i fell asleep. I'm super sorry, Vinita :/.

I've been like sleeping late lately. I should sleep earlier tomorrow. I want to watch tv shows tonight :] no matter how much my head aches. I've been overworking my brain lately D: . I should have slept early like two weeks ago, when i started having headaches randomly. But i've been so busy! So, it ended up like this. I've so much work to do. Slept alot today. I shall start work tomorrow. Bit by bit, slowly.

Now that i have some time: Happy birthday Pei Yu and Joyce :D. I'll always remember you, Pei Yu. Your super funny and crazy actions :D. Haha. And your super act cute pose. And Joycey! I'll always remember the Fridays that you spend your time with me, even when the busy weeks were approaching, since like term 2. And thanks for making me feel so great this year. It'll never be the same without you :D. Thanks for all the laughters that you've erupted in me :D. Love you two always!

I suddenly felt lighter, even if my head's heavy. Like i could just fly and get super high and crazy with my imaginations. Pigs can fly in your dreams, and no one can stop it from becoming true, because your dreams are true dreams :D ever so soothing. Imagination is a really special and unique art, when your thoughts are the pen. No one can steal it away from you, because the ink is yours, solely. It's when mad cows and flying beagles didn't matter, it's always fine to think of anything you want, anytime, anywhere. That's why i love to dream, love to imagine. My flying thoughts are my imagination, for when my thoughts fly and soar, it's my imagination, and i like it the way it is :D. There are so many things i love!

I LOVE MY FAMILY. I LOVE SINGAPORE. "That's the way that we will be, forevermore."

Kai Yin.
Twenty Seven.
Capricorn.
Free thinker.
Dreamer.
Hello, I'm a dreamer who loves to laze around and think about almost anything - on Earth and away from Earth. She enters a little land of her own when in deep thoughts and sleep. Always hoping that the world would be filled with smiles and laughters each and everyday. The natural wonders and life on Earth are the roots of her soul. And her deep love for music is undying. "Let each day be a happy day."

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Pictures mostly from: Pixdaus Wallhaven
Playlist: Mixpod
Re-established since: 02 August 2009
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria