Tuesday, 25 August 2009
Posted by: Kai Yin
Time: 10:13 pm
Comments: 0
Coincidental beauty.

Today was a superb day. Even if i got a math question wrong in the math test, i actually didn't leave a blank. I've been so busy, and utterly tired at the end of each day, i've no energy left for anything. Really super hope that i won't fall sick again, cause the warning bells are ringing again. Well, we had a performance after school just now, and it was great :D. I didn't stay back to watch the remaining parts of the concert, sadly. TK was great, so was SN. It's a group thing, and we're one choir, not two. I love us! Especially dear Alto Twos :D! Yay. It's always good how things seem to lift a little after how i've felt so bad. Maybe because i feel bad, i feel more than usual. As a matter of fact, everytime i have extreme feelings, i seem to notice things more, and it's good. I'll miss this excitement.

I surprisingly felt hurt that my parents didn't understand how much choir meant to me. And when i thought of things even more, i felt even more hurt that i'm doing worse and worse in school. Not telling them how i actually didn't feel good about it, keeping things inside, was so painful. Everything, everday, leaves me more drained than the previous day. I'm just really tired. I just want to rest. But when i could, i just couldn't fall asleep. I resorted to using those same torturous methods again to make me fall asleep, to drain myself further, until maybe all that's left was my body, and not my soul.

For now, i just want to shout it out loud, that i love choir, i love altos, I LOVE ALTO TWOS. Thank you all for such a wonderful night. What i need now is simply, inner peace.

"As high as souls can fly, the clouds roll by, for you and i."

Kai Yin.
Twenty Seven.
Capricorn.
Free thinker.
Dreamer.
Hello, I'm a dreamer who loves to laze around and think about almost anything - on Earth and away from Earth. She enters a little land of her own when in deep thoughts and sleep. Always hoping that the world would be filled with smiles and laughters each and everyday. The natural wonders and life on Earth are the roots of her soul. And her deep love for music is undying. "Let each day be a happy day."

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Pictures mostly from: Pixdaus Wallhaven
Playlist: Mixpod
Re-established since: 02 August 2009
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria