
Why do people have to make things so difficult? Or is it just me thinking things too complicatedly. Why can't other people be a little more sensible? It depresses me so much. I keep having that kind of sinking feeling in me. When i felt happy, it seems as though everyone is so sad and down on their spirits. And when everyone's back to normal, i can't help but feel lonely and down. Sometimes, i just need some time alone. Why can't i just shut myself out of everything? I do not have that kind of courage to face the consequences. I know, everyone knows.
I don't feel well. I really don't. Why can't i just give myself a break? What's so bad about getting a medical certificate and missing one day of school or so? My mind is so mixed up now. What has got into me? Am i turning from bad to worse? I feel tired. I want to sleep. I want to go to school learning about the things i like, things that i find fun. Like how a Sperm Whale is 49 feet long. Not being that irritating me that annoys people and step onto people's nerves and then disturbing myself too.
Why are things so hard? What am i thinking! I need someone to talk to. I feel sad trying to make people happy. Sometimes i want to be the person who can show her sorrows. I want to be that kind of person who can hide her sorrows more. To hide or to show, i really don't know. Sometimes, i just want someone to understand that sadness, just sit beside me and hear me blabber nonsense that are bad things that i've been keeping to myself. Why can't i be bad? Sometimes, just because i am nice doesn't mean i can be bullied right? That you can treat me however you want. Be nice and mean at the same time. Isn't it tiring for all of us?
This must be the most nonsensical thing i've ever written.





Souls apart.



