
There are moments when a single feeling drives all other thoughts away. I was worried, hanging by a thin thread, oblivious that parts of the skin of my toes were rubbed off, raw. Now i wonder, if i get the same feeling. I want to know, i want to ask that person, if i was real, if i am ever going to turn out right. I feel so insecure of what lays ahead once again. But i do not wish to fear.
Can i be that someone? In a way, i want to be like that. Maybe because i am sure how that person will be, that's why i yearn to be secured with that ending. It's impossible, i know, but i can't stop thinking. I don't want to be lost in this, but i can't help it. I, think about it day and night. I, wonder about it and be mesmerised. I, dream about it and feel my lips curl up into a smile. It makes me hopeful, so hopeful, that i'll be someone.





Whiten Sight



