Saturday, 11 September 2010
Posted by: Kai Yin
Time: 8:12 am
Comments: 0
Olive you.

Hey :D it's been a while since i'd hung smiley faces around here. The holidays are ending. So far, it's been great. I mean it. I've been lazing around, catching up on work, studying, practicing and even going out with my family. It's a nice feeling.

Well, there are still some things that i'd really want to do. Other than finishing up my work, i'd really like to go out with my ole friends. It's been a long time since we've went out - right? I know it's not the time, but it's been so long since we've caught up with each other. It's been a nice morning remembering our times together :D. 'Olive you' sounds similar to 'i love you' - it's a way for people who really can't say the three words out to express their feelings. It's two words instead of three though. I heard it from a song. Rather interesting concept (: .

That's all. Gotta run and get my breakfast to break the fasting throughout the night! I sure am hungry :D.

The creamy white envelopes have all turned yellow, but the smell of the perfumed paper lingers in my heart. It has been a long time my dear friend, why wait any longer? We could lay down on the grass and look at the skies like we've promised each other before. I've found a place to do that, even. When will it be till we let our dreams fly, like the kites that we'll see running through the skies?

Kai Yin.
Twenty Seven.
Capricorn.
Free thinker.
Dreamer.
Hello, I'm a dreamer who loves to laze around and think about almost anything - on Earth and away from Earth. She enters a little land of her own when in deep thoughts and sleep. Always hoping that the world would be filled with smiles and laughters each and everyday. The natural wonders and life on Earth are the roots of her soul. And her deep love for music is undying. "Let each day be a happy day."

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Pictures mostly from: Pixdaus Wallhaven
Playlist: Mixpod
Re-established since: 02 August 2009
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria