Here are some thoughts from last Wednesday.
I love it when the expiry date of whatever food stuff I bought (with max shelf life go a few months) extends beyond a certain special date; be it the last day of my examinations, my birthday date, or the like. It gives me (baseless) hope that if the food can live so long, I too can live past that special day as well, especially when times are tough. Or something like that.
Well, this time it is nothing bad. It's my flight date and the Muji strawberry marshmallows' expiry date. Although I've already finished the marshmallows way before even my flight date, it still feels nice; nice to know that the day will come soon, be it for better or for worse. It's always like that.
Now that I think about it, somehow, it is reassuring to know that you can at least put a date to the end of bad times, compared to if a real disaster struck. It really makes me feel just how fortunate I am.
Now that I think about it, somehow, it is reassuring to know that you can at least put a date to the end of bad times, compared to if a real disaster struck. It really makes me feel just how fortunate I am.





Expiry date. 




