
I think this week was draining. At least it's over. I heard joyful cheers after English letter writing. Although it's going to start all over again for each week, it's just a joy, that we look forward to, so just let us be, for contentment is hard to find when time is tight. I finished the book: The Five People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Albom. It was a nice book, i liked it very much. As always, i want to finish the book and know the ending; but at the same time hoping that i can continue reading on, it's a real joy reading.
I screwed up terribly for violin. It's not because my G string broke and i couldn't practise properly. I'm just drowning, draining. I just can't find any reasons why i'm turning into such a terrible failure. There are no excuses. I just can't meet the expectations of my teacher. I'll keep trying. It's just depressing. I hope someone knows. Violin is one of those things that matters alot to me.
I'm worrying too much. I'm pushing too hard sometimes - with no choice. If only i can keep finding happiness in their cracks. If not, i'd be nothing but a withering flower, a faltering blade of grass. Maybe, someday, i can meet someone who can actually feel the wind a gift in a storm, a blessing in disguise. I still seek for that wheat penny.
"Everyday is a different day, and so, they are the same."
I screwed up terribly for violin. It's not because my G string broke and i couldn't practise properly. I'm just drowning, draining. I just can't find any reasons why i'm turning into such a terrible failure. There are no excuses. I just can't meet the expectations of my teacher. I'll keep trying. It's just depressing. I hope someone knows. Violin is one of those things that matters alot to me.
I'm worrying too much. I'm pushing too hard sometimes - with no choice. If only i can keep finding happiness in their cracks. If not, i'd be nothing but a withering flower, a faltering blade of grass. Maybe, someday, i can meet someone who can actually feel the wind a gift in a storm, a blessing in disguise. I still seek for that wheat penny.
"Everyday is a different day, and so, they are the same."





Sealed parcel.



