|
|
 Hey. Today has been a very mixed day for me. At least things weren't too bleak. I felt happy for some reasons today, and it dispelled quite some bit of my unhappiness. Chinese oral was rather smooth - chen lao shi was pretty kind and friendly. I shall talk about happy things, and not the depressing things for a change. I walked to school in the morning, taking the usual path. I walked through the netball and basketball court. But today, things were different - the trees were in bloom. I was just so glad, to see the yellow flowers, all atop the leaves, covering up almost two thirds of the tree. It was so magnificent, so gorgeous. I thought i'd missed it some other day. During Chinese lessons, zhang lao shi told us that it was 青龙木, a type of tree that only blooms once in a year, for only a day. Some trees never bloom, while others bloom two days a year at the maximum. Each bloom only lasted for one day. One day. I was so lucky, to see it in the morning, and when i went home, in the evening. The courts had yellow flower petals all over the floor at the end of the day, the lingering scent of the blooms so sweet and fragrant. I thought i could never have felt more relieved. That was the answer to my questions after many days: I can do it. As i continue home, i saw a tiny black and white kitty. It was only a little bigger than the size of my hand. It's eyes so big, so round. It was just so adorable. I couldn't resist it, but told the kitty to grow up well. When i talked, the kitty looked me in the eye, as if it understood. I have no idea whether it was a female or male kitty, but it was a very sweet kitty. I can still remember its paws, so white, as if it were wearing socks. When i left and turned my head back, i could see it turning its head about, finding and searching for something, unsure. I couldn't stop myself from hoping that it will grow up well and strong, confident and bold. The third part of the journey home was nearing my Granny's place. I saw about five to seven birds hopping around on the field near the 'Singapore Youth Olympic' board. They were playing, and as i walked past, the birds started chirping and singing. I could hear their pitches and a little wavering voice, hoping to be heard. The road was just behind us, but i couldn't hear the traffic. All i heard was birds. All i saw was birds, flying and playing, drinking from puddles, washing themselves, enjoying life while it lasted. I can't help but think about today. Is this day, 29th April 2010 a day where i will turn and go back on track again? Could it be that this was all planned? Regardless, i will embark on the journey that i've started out, for i will complete what i'd always wanted to finish. I can do it, and after so long, i really believe in it. Thank you, nature, for showing me the way.
|
|
|
|
 Hey. Today has been a very mixed day for me. At least things weren't too bleak. I felt happy for some reasons today, and it dispelled quite some bit of my unhappiness. Chinese oral was rather smooth - chen lao shi was pretty kind and friendly. I shall talk about happy things, and not the depressing things for a change. I walked to school in the morning, taking the usual path. I walked through the netball and basketball court. But today, things were different - the trees were in bloom. I was just so glad, to see the yellow flowers, all atop the leaves, covering up almost two thirds of the tree. It was so magnificent, so gorgeous. I thought i'd missed it some other day. During Chinese lessons, zhang lao shi told us that it was 青龙木, a type of tree that only blooms once in a year, for only a day. Some trees never bloom, while others bloom two days a year at the maximum. Each bloom only lasted for one day. One day. I was so lucky, to see it in the morning, and when i went home, in the evening. The courts had yellow flower petals all over the floor at the end of the day, the lingering scent of the blooms so sweet and fragrant. I thought i could never have felt more relieved. That was the answer to my questions after many days: I can do it. As i continue home, i saw a tiny black and white kitty. It was only a little bigger than the size of my hand. It's eyes so big, so round. It was just so adorable. I couldn't resist it, but told the kitty to grow up well. When i talked, the kitty looked me in the eye, as if it understood. I have no idea whether it was a female or male kitty, but it was a very sweet kitty. I can still remember its paws, so white, as if it were wearing socks. When i left and turned my head back, i could see it turning its head about, finding and searching for something, unsure. I couldn't stop myself from hoping that it will grow up well and strong, confident and bold. The third part of the journey home was nearing my Granny's place. I saw about five to seven birds hopping around on the field near the 'Singapore Youth Olympic' board. They were playing, and as i walked past, the birds started chirping and singing. I could hear their pitches and a little wavering voice, hoping to be heard. The road was just behind us, but i couldn't hear the traffic. All i heard was birds. All i saw was birds, flying and playing, drinking from puddles, washing themselves, enjoying life while it lasted. I can't help but think about today. Is this day, 29th April 2010 a day where i will turn and go back on track again? Could it be that this was all planned? Regardless, i will embark on the journey that i've started out, for i will complete what i'd always wanted to finish. I can do it, and after so long, i really believe in it. Thank you, nature, for showing me the way.
|
|
Kai Yin
23 December 1995
"Live each day with a smile."
|
|
|
|
Being blessed is a wonderful gift. Giving others that blessing is so much better.
Being the blessing is the toughest yet the best.
Loves, me
Songs:
Air Supply - Without You
Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On
Chicago - Hard To Say I'm Sorry
Collin Raye - Love, Me
Diana Ross - If We Hold On Together
Five For Fighting - Superman
Hugh Grant and Haley Bennett - Way Back Into Love
Michael Learns to Rock - That's Why You Go Away
Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting for You
Sarah Mclachlan - When She Loved Me
Seal - Kiss From A Rose
|
|
|
Kai Yin.
Twenty Seven.
Capricorn.
Free thinker.
Dreamer.
|
|
Hello, I'm a dreamer who loves to laze around and think about almost anything - on Earth and away from Earth. She enters a little land of her own when in deep thoughts and sleep. Always hoping that the world would be filled with smiles and laughters each and everyday. The natural wonders and life on Earth are the roots of her soul. And her deep love for music is undying. "Let each day be a happy day."
|
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Pictures mostly from: Pixdaus Wallhaven
Playlist: Mixpod
Re-established since: 02 August 2009
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria
|