
Hey. Alto two outing was fun :D. I was burned by the sun, stung by the sea and warmed by the sand. And oh yes, Happy Birthday May Shuen! Anyway, Sentosa is a nice nice place, and yesterday was a nice nice day, with all the wonderful and superbly nice Alto twos :D. I felt like i was someone else, i forgot about everything else, all the things waiting for me, i just remembered to let myself have some fun. It's addictive you know, this fun.
I should really stop, but it is always so nice, and it was the best part of my holidays, with Mr. Bean next on the list :D. It is the holidays after all, i should give myself a break. Hah, why do i sound like i'm persuading myself. Oh well, since it's done, it's done, and since i had fun, i'm done with fun for now. Well, to be exact, yesterday night when i got home, when things slapped me back to reality. It doesn't matter whether it was the work, or the state my family is in, or just me, i just felt this terrible guilt-like and tightened feeling.
But hey, it's okay, like i've found out last week, i've never really lost things i thought i lost :D. Just keep being the way i am, i am proud to be me, not anyone else. Anyway, "It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop" :D.
I've still got me, i shall keep believing in it.





Sandy pants.



