Sunday, 14 February 2010
Posted by: Kai Yin
Time: 4:09 pm
Comments: 0
Open up some Happiness.

Yes, thanks to coke, i have a title :D. With mahjong-playing as background, i'm here using the computer! Hehe. Everyone's so happy. Well, amazing me forgot to bring along the handy-dandy protractor to measure my angles for Physics report, so i can't do anything to finish up the practical worksheet. I should finish my homework soon!

Anyway, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR and a HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! Haha. It's the tiger year this year :D. Really really hope that it's going to be a great year this year! I'm really thankful for the great, peaceful and prosperous year i had. Everything turned out well in the end, and i'm really really grateful for that :DD. I really want to say thanks for everything i had! I fell sick yesterday, quite a bad flu, without even eating a single chinese new year goodie! So, i was kind of apart from my family when having reunion dinner. Especially my paternal's side. Haha. I slept alot at my maternal's side, since i'm closer to them and don't really mind. Quite uneventful, gratefully. I went home and slept alot more and woke up today in better spirits, yay!

I think i can really rest when i've finish my homework! Don't know what for i'm worrying. Maybe it's Physics, maybe it's not (the test and the work i have). I really can't get this bad feeling off me. But there's some news, which i don't really know whether to categorise as good or bad - my violin exam's at the end of march! Haha. Hope it's for the better. But i suddenly feel as if the pressure's coming back again. What's wrong with me :/? Oh ya! It's on the 26th of March, a friday, and i don't know if it's in the morning or afternoon. D: . I really want to do well!

Hopefully, i can be a better person, do well in my studies and in everything i do :] i will work towards that! Hope i make the right choices in life too! God bless everyone!

How i wished things could replay again and remain the same as it always were, safe and sure. Maybe that is what life leaves people with, ain't it? How i wish that wishing did work, and help me again as it did. Can it not end here? I'll try my best again, and i really really will. Please?

Kai Yin.
Twenty Seven.
Capricorn.
Free thinker.
Dreamer.
Hello, I'm a dreamer who loves to laze around and think about almost anything - on Earth and away from Earth. She enters a little land of her own when in deep thoughts and sleep. Always hoping that the world would be filled with smiles and laughters each and everyday. The natural wonders and life on Earth are the roots of her soul. And her deep love for music is undying. "Let each day be a happy day."

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Pictures mostly from: Pixdaus Wallhaven
Playlist: Mixpod
Re-established since: 02 August 2009
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria