
I never knew i'd say this. But giving up feels good. Giving up to life, just a few minutes. I felt so much less burdened. How i feel like giving up again, to jump back down again. It feels so much better, so much better than accomplishment. I've never expected it to be so good. To shirk of all responsibility, and to not feel the least bit guilty, regretful or its impeccable betrayal. Residing in its blemishes, i've never felt so relieved. Things are overwhelming, and when i chose priorities, i chose wrongly.
In that state of mind that i could attain, i was happy, and accepting. Living is about being happy, every goal we have is the aim for happiness. Happiness can be as simple as nothing. Maybe when one is left with nothing, one can feel more happiness with life's little gains. Thank you for the oil pastels. It couldn't have been more timely (: . Haha.
"When you laugh at others' dreams, you've lost half of its understanding."





Desperate acts.



