
I wanted to come here and write about all the things i've thought about. But my mind seems to be stuck looking at a screen. I really thought about many many things, when i was going to sleep or when i'm in the car. My mind's more sorted, but i rush alot. Haha. I think i can smile more often, and i've made peace with myself already.
I really don't like to trouble people, when i trouble people, i don't know how they feel about things. If i troubled myself, i could make peace with myself. Although it gets really confusing and takes really long, in the end i clear up. Haha, isn't that great? Make peace, that's how i feel now. Maybe i don't really know how i feel. Some point of time, i really feel like giving up, like i really can't take it, to just stop alittle while or just go slower.
I realised that sometimes i'm chasing after nothing, it gets really tiring knowing where you're going but don't know why, what you're chasing after. Even worse, i don't even know where i'm going. Truthfully, just being yourself is a challenge, to me, it's rather tough. There are so many things, just being me. Everyone's like that. But for now, i'm me.





The last one.



