
Haha hey :D yes. I'm taking advice from Yi Shan to listen to some songs, like 天亮以后by 胡歌. I've studied till my head's gonna pop and erupt like a volcano :D. Large amounts of volcanic ash, smoke and gases are released during eruptions :D in case you haven't studied Geography, which i think everyone has, except me - who hasn't memorised it yet :/. Oh whatever. I think i've been studying too slow, although quite (actually not quite) productive.
Sigh. I think i better get back to studying. Hahaha. Thanks Ashley, Joyce, Yi Shan and Zhang Chen for pushing me on. Jiayou for the coming two weeks! Happy belated moon cake festival! Haha. :D. PUSH ONNN!
I sat down in the empty classroom and recalled happily the first day of school when i spent such a long time trying to find the switches for the lights. Couldn't understand how the air con remote worked. Stared into blank, empty and unfamiliar faces. Eager to learn, unaware of a roll of tests coming. Now, staring at the green notice boards almost empty, the walls rid of all subject boards, the blue curtains with a few National Day decorations left over, it seems like i was given a second chance to start all over again. Even the weekly oppressive test mood - it seems, so far, so fun. Sometimes, i think it's even adorable.
Sigh. I think i better get back to studying. Hahaha. Thanks Ashley, Joyce, Yi Shan and Zhang Chen for pushing me on. Jiayou for the coming two weeks! Happy belated moon cake festival! Haha. :D. PUSH ONNN!
I sat down in the empty classroom and recalled happily the first day of school when i spent such a long time trying to find the switches for the lights. Couldn't understand how the air con remote worked. Stared into blank, empty and unfamiliar faces. Eager to learn, unaware of a roll of tests coming. Now, staring at the green notice boards almost empty, the walls rid of all subject boards, the blue curtains with a few National Day decorations left over, it seems like i was given a second chance to start all over again. Even the weekly oppressive test mood - it seems, so far, so fun. Sometimes, i think it's even adorable.





Grab the crumbs.



