Saturday, 5 September 2009
Posted by: Kai Yin
Time: 5:20 pm
Comments: 0
Scattered birds.

My thoughts overwhelmed my mind on the third of september. My feelings seemed to filter into every part of my body, just like how the dappled moonlight glided into the pitch black room. A single star shined in the sky, the clouds artistically positioned around the moon, turning rich orange and light pink. All i could do was to huddle near the window, sitting on my bed, thinking. My mind couldn't work, a rusty clockwork, a twisted mess. I had no idea why i was upset.

Perhaps it was the tone of that voice, the furious pounding on the door, that shook my heart as i fumbled to unlock the locks. Maybe it was the withering tree that i have planted with my bare hands, wrenching my heart, tightening it. The rush of emotions were mixed with my blood, pumped even more furiously with my heart. There was really nothing to be so uptight about. My results were not good, but it wasn't bad either. Why did i have to clench it so tight to my heart just to bury it under my pillow?

It must be just the cross juncture when all my constant problems and worries met. But were my problems really a problem? Were my worries really a worry? Like the surface of a still lake, i clearly remember my wobbly fingers gingerly trying to take a picture of the night sky. But the spoilt camera produced a blur image. Even more, i felt that the scenery is only saved for the hearts that saw it, that understood it. I closed my eyes and felt that ever familiar tickle in my nose. I leaned against the wardrobe and let my thoughts wander, once again.

Recollecting my thoughts today make me feel so much better. I couldn't press the keys on the keyboard on that very thursday. Well, it's over now. You don't know how glad i am. Yesterday, a friday. Ashley's brithday. I hope she liked the present. On my way home yesterday, I saw a Pastamania advertisement on a bus, and i felt these two words felt right together: pasta dreams. Sometimes, somethings, you don't really have to read in between the lines - just let it be. But after thinking through why it sounded right, i came up with this: it's something that's kind of simple and mixed, but to make it well and nice, the ingredients and the process is really tedious.

Oh well. I strained the muscles on my right arm. I can't believe i played billiard just now. It was aching like mad. Violin lessons were not very smooth. Sigh. How i long for that warm blanket on my wavering heart sometimes. It's hard to sum up the days that have past. Leave it be. I shall end off with something nice that Timmy wrote.

"Even if the world is destroyed tomorrow, I'll plant an apple tree today."

Kai Yin.
Twenty Seven.
Capricorn.
Free thinker.
Dreamer.
Hello, I'm a dreamer who loves to laze around and think about almost anything - on Earth and away from Earth. She enters a little land of her own when in deep thoughts and sleep. Always hoping that the world would be filled with smiles and laughters each and everyday. The natural wonders and life on Earth are the roots of her soul. And her deep love for music is undying. "Let each day be a happy day."

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Pictures mostly from: Pixdaus Wallhaven
Playlist: Mixpod
Re-established since: 02 August 2009
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria