
Hey :D. I think i was really sad in the previous post. Hmmp. So, maybe i should put up something happy to lighten my own mood for a bit. For a start, i woke up really early in the morning, too early for a sunday, about six plus. So i wandered about the house, massaging my tired right arm muscles, staring at the huge blocks of mopey clouds, hearing the birds chirping away, seeking shelter from the rain.
I noticed, that i like clouds. They seem to bring joy to me, even when they are grey and heavy with vapour. The prospect of cooling rain, a blanket over your head, a superbo scenery and a sprinkle of thoughts makes the clouds so right for me. Clouds can always seem to describe how i feel, who i am, like having my head in the clouds and me on cloud nine :D another reason why i love it so much. I feel close and attached to these beautiful and momentary wonders. You might be wondering about the picture above. They are nacreous clouds. They are seldom seen, and only occur at high polar latitudes in winter, requiring temperatures less than approximately -80ºC to form. You have to be in the right part of the world in winter, and have the sun just below your horizon to see them. Ain't clouds just wonderful (: ?
I have not taken my daily munch of breakfast yet. Yawn. Maybe i should munch a cloud. I shall stop here then :D.
"Everytime a wind blows, a blade of grass will sway."





A common cloud.



