
Hey hey :D I'm back from camp! Yay :D it was really fun. This camp, Sec 2 Alumni Camp 2009, is the first and the last sec 2 camp that i'm having in this old school compound. Sigh. I'll really miss this place and everyone here. I'm so glad i didn't miss it, not regretting it at all :D.
It is really nice having all your friends around you, roaming about a school compound that you're going to leave, be it day or night, enjoying the fun and tiring moments of camp. It's a priceless gift. I might post more on the camp at a later date if i have the time. Haha. This is really weird, but i have a brief and incomprehensible list :D - Pails, Bath (at Joyce's house), Dinner, Games, Muffins (cheese!), Sleep (waking up at night), Sleeping bag, Breakfast, Supreme Court, Lunch, Clay making, Movie clips (AVA room is cold), Pails, Bath, Dinner, Songs, Movie, Sleep (inflatable pillow), Family Dance, Breakfast, PowerPoint on old school, Talk w/jie jie, Pails and Clay, Food, Home.
Haha. I realised how stupid this list seems, with all the 'Pails' here are there. I've made so many memories with so many people, in so many ways, especially anything to do with pails and bath (: they work wonders. I hope that many years down the road, sometimes, i will remember these funny moments we've all shared, like getting drenched from head to toe just washing some pails, and the funny and exaggerated movie about the pig. I love you guys :DD.
"Friends are like four leaf clovers, hard to find and lucky to have. "
It is really nice having all your friends around you, roaming about a school compound that you're going to leave, be it day or night, enjoying the fun and tiring moments of camp. It's a priceless gift. I might post more on the camp at a later date if i have the time. Haha. This is really weird, but i have a brief and incomprehensible list :D - Pails, Bath (at Joyce's house), Dinner, Games, Muffins (cheese!), Sleep (waking up at night), Sleeping bag, Breakfast, Supreme Court, Lunch, Clay making, Movie clips (AVA room is cold), Pails, Bath, Dinner, Songs, Movie, Sleep (inflatable pillow), Family Dance, Breakfast, PowerPoint on old school, Talk w/jie jie, Pails and Clay, Food, Home.
Haha. I realised how stupid this list seems, with all the 'Pails' here are there. I've made so many memories with so many people, in so many ways, especially anything to do with pails and bath (: they work wonders. I hope that many years down the road, sometimes, i will remember these funny moments we've all shared, like getting drenched from head to toe just washing some pails, and the funny and exaggerated movie about the pig. I love you guys :DD.
"Friends are like four leaf clovers, hard to find and lucky to have. "





Camping hearts.



