
I didn't know it showed so much until people started telling me how bothered i look. Sorry that i got you guys worried. I didn't give much thought about choosing another time to worry myself. I just start switching to 'think about your worries' mode when i get free time to space out. Even if it's for 2 minutes.
Well, other than spacing out, I find myself being such a horrible person. I don't want to be mean (in all forms, e.g. thought, action), but i just lose it, and straight after, i really wished i'd just knocked my head on the wall and crush my brain. Sigh. I hope i got that expression right. And if you're wondering, yes, i did something stupid this week. Ho hey, i just digressed.
Well, obviously that wasn't part of the things i was worried about. I won't talk about now, it isn't time for that, but i'll try not to show it so much (: it's contagious, and it's bad. Haha. I still have some things to finish up by today, so i'll just stop here for the time being. I'll post something happier next time, i hope.
"Arid and jejune minds."





Languid air.



