Saturday, 22 May 2010
Posted by: Kai Yin
Time: 3:12 pm
Comments: 0
Shaky steps.

Hey. The few weeks after camp has been really great. Things are rather smooth. It was jubilate yesterday. Got back home at 12 midnight. This year, things are a little different. It was so rushed, and it didn't felt like that green's last performance with us, until Give Thanks started playing. I felt tears blurring my vision, and my voice breaking at every note.

Somehow, i felt excited and relieved to know that lessons were slack in the morning - we even practiced tongue twisters during english and watched videos for math lessons. On the bus to Republic Polytechnic, the whites were separated by a sea of councillors between us. So when we tried to sing some songs, we couldn't hear each other. Ended up so failed. And we people at the back seat were thinking of the time when the bus had only choristers, where the whole bus was singing. We especially thought of the greens.

We didn't get the male's changing room and toilet this year - sadly (it's most probably cause there are four levels this year). Instead, we had two separate rooms, at the two ends of the level. Reds and greens, greys and whites (oh my gosh, i realised that all the badges have 'e's in them - including blues and yellows). Anyway, we saw little of the greens in this way. When the greens were away and the three lower levels were supposed to practice on our own, we were so terrible. I know, it's partly due to the super loud speaker announcing everything that was going on at the rehearsals, and that we couldn't hear each other well. But even so, it's still partly our fault.

I didn't know why, but i just couldn't enjoy the rush-ness of the day, and only loosened up after dinner when i told Amanda Lee i was feeling so uptight. Afterwards, things were so much better, as if a huge massive grey cloud just floated past, and the sun's shining down on us. Things seems incredibly far now. I'm really thankful for all the flowers and sweets people! I liked the time when everyone was sent to sleep in their holding rooms. I really did sleep a little. I didn't know i was so tired and that i felt as sick as i did. But everyone automatically woke up to hear Lynette playing the piano (hear, not see, since i was sleeping under the table and the front part of the room, where the mini tv of the stage was, was crowded).

Thinking of the time when the A2 greens were talking to us A2s, i only felt a little sad, but not that pang that will make me cry. Just sad, and longing. I guess the whole day, i was caught in disbelief. It was not until Give Thanks when i acknowledged how i really felt. I didn't know why. Was it the sadness that there weren't anymore chances? I don't know. I just really really will miss performing with the wonderful greens. Especially May Shuen, Sue Yee and Lynette. Although some greens are going overseas, it's different. It's not with everyone.

It's true that you'll still feel hurt even when you've prepared beforehand for the pain. Love hurts, and i guess that proves to myself that i really do love the green seniors alot. At least loving them is one thing that i know will never change :D.

When you don't know where to go, listen to your heart, for it is truthful and does not lie. It is there to tell you what you live for.

Kai Yin.
Twenty Seven.
Capricorn.
Free thinker.
Dreamer.
Hello, I'm a dreamer who loves to laze around and think about almost anything - on Earth and away from Earth. She enters a little land of her own when in deep thoughts and sleep. Always hoping that the world would be filled with smiles and laughters each and everyday. The natural wonders and life on Earth are the roots of her soul. And her deep love for music is undying. "Let each day be a happy day."

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Pictures mostly from: Pixdaus Wallhaven
Playlist: Mixpod
Re-established since: 02 August 2009
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria