
Today i realised that ideals are ideals. Assumptions and conjunctions are lies, especially in life. I've come to face that some part of people you always thought was true can turn out to be the total opposite. Some other part of people you want to change turns out so bluntly that you can't, that there is only room for acceptance, not correction.
Purity does not exist anymore today. Sometimes i feel like my heart's gone cold. The water was once heated up, but it was selfishly all used up, leaving behind lies that it would still be warm. Walking into the bathroom with a steamed-up mirror and wet floor tiles, i chose to believe that lie. But what came out from the shower head was nothing more than hard cold water. My warm heart had grown cold.
Maybe in life, some lies cover the hurt, while the others are just 'slip-off-the-tongue's. I'm sorry for all the latter that i've fabricated. I'm not what people think 'honest' in a sense i do lie sometimes. A heavy feeling it leaves. But some other times, i feel like i've been stripped bare, when i think of the time someone were to tear my lie apart. I'd be like a slashed yew tree, spewing out its tree sap. Slowly slowly, it oozes out. Eventually, it trickles empty.





Lonelier King.



