Friday, 24 June 2011
Posted by: Kai Yin
Time: 5:28 pm
Comments: 0
Warm sweatshirts.

Just had our farewell just now. (It was so great. Thanks people :D! I could REALLY see and feel all the effort!!) I came back home and went to read the notes straight away. Afterwards (now) i have just no mood to study. Don't know why but as i read the letters, my tears just... So unstoppable. I can't believe that four years in choir just ended, and it won't ever be the same again. All my juniors, i really love them! And my fellow whites too! Ms Lim and Ms Teng, and the teachers-in-charge Mr Lim, Mrs Ong and Mrs Fung too. ALTO TWOS. CHOIR <3!

I just realised how foolish i was, sometimes wishing that i could be someone else. It's impossible. Just like how my tears hardly ever fell in front of others, today, it's the same. Reading the notes and letters were just so painful. (It's really sweet but..) I closed my eyes and felt it drip down my cheeks, down my chin, wetting my hands and pinafore. I could never do that in front of them. But how much i miss them how much i love them. As i looked at choir one last time, hearing them doing warm ups i used to do, i wished i could have one more glance. One last glance.

All the weariness, pain whatsoever, i cannot remember them now. All i feel is a warm warm feeling surrounding me, wrapping itself around me, all the more nostalgic. I wish i'd never had to leave. I wish i'd never left.

Kai Yin.
Twenty Seven.
Capricorn.
Free thinker.
Dreamer.
Hello, I'm a dreamer who loves to laze around and think about almost anything - on Earth and away from Earth. She enters a little land of her own when in deep thoughts and sleep. Always hoping that the world would be filled with smiles and laughters each and everyday. The natural wonders and life on Earth are the roots of her soul. And her deep love for music is undying. "Let each day be a happy day."

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Pictures mostly from: Pixdaus Wallhaven
Playlist: Mixpod
Re-established since: 02 August 2009
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria