Wednesday, 2 February 2011
Posted by: Kai Yin
Time: 9:17 pm
Comments: 0
Snowed whiskers.

I feel like the kid i was again. Is it something to be glad about? I hear my brother and sister droning on and on in the background. I felt the urge to say my feelings out, no matter how unnatural it might be for me. I shouted my lungs out, i couldn't feel my sore throat ache even more at the strain. I wanted to tower over their voice, to let them hear me, to let them know.

After awhile, the conversation stopped somewhere. I could feel that it was lightly taken. I retracted some of the things that i wanted to say, and escaped to the bathroom. In there, i scolded myself. Why does it still matter so much to me even when it's been so long? I saw the tears well up in my eyes and overflow, trickling down my face. I felt more human again. I was happy that i was still my old self, that some part of me still retained. But then, it feels as if i never really did grow up inside, did i? Why can't i let it go. Just let it go.

My eyes grew tired. My tears long wiped off, with the only trace of them in my memory. I lost my voice, and it hurt so much to talk. It is so ironic. The more i wanted to talk, the more i couldn't. Defying it didn't get me anywhere near, but instead made me lose it even more. It's times like these when i feel like singing, when i feel that need for a voice. Maybe it's telling me that it's time to be silent again.

Kai Yin.
Twenty Seven.
Capricorn.
Free thinker.
Dreamer.
Hello, I'm a dreamer who loves to laze around and think about almost anything - on Earth and away from Earth. She enters a little land of her own when in deep thoughts and sleep. Always hoping that the world would be filled with smiles and laughters each and everyday. The natural wonders and life on Earth are the roots of her soul. And her deep love for music is undying. "Let each day be a happy day."

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Pictures mostly from: Pixdaus Wallhaven
Playlist: Mixpod
Re-established since: 02 August 2009
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria