As i walked home, the rain started pelting harder and harder on my black umbrella. It beat down so hard, i almost believed that the black colouration of my umbrella would be washed clean to white. Before i knew it, tears were slowly escaping. As if i couldn't stop them, i walked in the rain. The empty streets seemed to be made for me. As if the sky was crying with me, shielding and hiding me. Allowing me that short while to let it all go.
I really don't want to let this day pass. I really don't want this to be my last day. I don't want to have to part. I really wished we could have lessons on and on forever. To sit and talk with each other. Like a kid, i wished we could stay like this forever. I almost thought it was possible. Even if we were to meet each other afterwards, feelings change. It was all i could do to savour the last chip of our lives together.
I told myself that i'd smile the whole day and make the last day the best day. But it seems all the more impossible now. It starts to feel a little cruel. Time waits for no one. Running forward into the future everyday, is it all right that i stop to rest? Because sometimes things get tiring, and i get breathless, caught up by myself. Like how i feel today. As if i didn't notice, it's time to part.
我不得不承认,天开始下起的大雨,就如我心中的不舍。雨,越下越大。心,也跟着越哭越大声。就像是老天爷设的布景,让我在阳光明媚的一天笑着过了与中学朋友们的最后一堂课,却让我孤单回家时再度意识到“天下没有不散的宴席"的痛苦。天,它也在哭泣吗?现在已变得晴朗的天,像是被热泪洗礼了一番。像是想告诉我我其实并不孤单。我们,会再见面吧。但见面时的你我,大概已以往不同了。大概,我们回不到下雨之前那样了吧。就像童年一转眼就消失一样,我们再次告别。 可是,这,我真的介意吗?现在的我,只想祝福你,我的朋友。我会一直坚信,我们会再见面。
"If i were to die tomorrow, or even today, I'm happy i was alive."





Quiet moment.



