Monday, 22 January 2018
Posted by: Kai Yin
Time: 10:50 pm
Comments: 0
Leaping years.


I'm sorry I haven't been around for so long. It doesn't mean that feelings don't hit me like they used to before. They do, just that I didn't have time, or rather did not make time, to post them here individually. So I thought I should, after so long. So here I am, trying to make up for what I lost.





人に飽きた時
雨の中に走り出したい。
転んだり
叫んだりしたい。
誰もいない濡れた世界
一人でいたい。
最後の葉が落ちる瞬間
霞と共に消えたい。
27.11.2016 


我好累
好想飞
不想做自己
9.1.2017


Some scenes you never want to get used to. 
11.1.2017 


When you wish some things could happen earlier, 
there are others wishing it to come later. 
11.1.2017


心からの喜び。
風に舞って散らかった髪は静かな野性。
簡素への欲張り。
12.2.2017


ダサくて地味な凡人。
13.2.2017 


Ice is just fragile glass.
Making the same sound as it breaks. 
24.3.2017 


私が見ている景色をあなたと一緒に見たい。
私が見ている世界をあなたに見せたい。
あなたの目にする景色を共に見たい。
あなたの眼に映る世界をもっと知りたい。
26.5.2017


振り向くと
一人であることを知って
怖いはずなのに
なぜかほっとする。
一人であること以上
怖い思いをずっと
抱えていたからだろうと
初めて知った。
20.6.2017 


私 所詮 人間として
愛が足りないんだ。
21.7.2017 


I can be such a demon sometimes.
22.7.2017 


You are lucky to have something to cry for. 
26.7.2017 


I thought I was afraid of finding out how much you have changed. 
But the truth is I am afraid of how much I didn't care anymore. 
Despite all the while knowing how heartless I truly am. 
28.6.2017 


目を閉じてるまま泣くのは嫌
溢れて行く涙を拭くのも嫌
目の前にぼやけてくる景色が見たくて
吹き飛ばしたくない気持ちがあるから
15.8.2017 


Things that you want to remember. 
Things that you want to forget. 
15.8.2017 


天気はこんなに晴れてるのに
心はなぜかモヤモヤしてるの
4.9.2017 


一時間のバス乗り 割と好きだ。
4.9.2017 


I like it when I'm just walking and doing nothing in particular, and a melody starts playing in my head. Sad or happy, it changes the colours of the scenery around me. Even as I feel more and more distant from reality, I know I haven't been closer to my feelings. 
11.9. 2017.


孤独の先のは暗闇じゃなく
沈黙だ。
28.10.2017 


Sometimes I feel like I have to go somewhere else. 
Somewhere open, to let my heart stretch its wings. 
5.11.2017 


Just because anyone can do it doesn't mean you have a reason not to. 
8.11.2017


閉ざした扉を開いても
寂しさは消えない。
19.11.2017 


屋根の隅から
忍び込むあめ
ボツボツと
鉄の柱に
さびを付く
19.11.2017 


心に染みる
体を痺れる
19.11.2017 


Being kind can be cruel; 
And cruel, kind. 
Not only to others, 
But also yourself. 
21.11.207 


If there are words that you want to hear, 
you've already made up your mind. 
21.11.2017


Warmth is only nice when you have yet to lose it. 
It is but a lie and an illusionary hope to those who have lost it. 
2.12.2017 


I laugh a little harder than I should 
I know 
I am on the verge of tears. 
17.12.2017 


I walk on sunshine and shadows. 
And oh how empty that is. 
22.12.2017 


You say it's strange how I appreciate every small gesture, 
as if I had no expectations of anyone being kind. 
You say you wonder why, 
and I realise I do too. 
30.12.2017 


人生观众只有我独自一人
9.1.2018 


Everybody shines so brightly.
And I am reminded I am a rock. 
9.1.2018 


When the moon wishes she were a star. 
12.1.2018 


Hurts to be. 
Hurts to breathe. 
13.1.2018 


There is only so much others can give you. 
14.1.2018 


I am so small,
I fade away. 
I think that's how
I lose myself. 
16.1.2018 


Feels superficial. 
Does the problem lie in you, or I? 
16.1.2018 


The brightest smile has seen the saddest tears. 
16.1.2018 


The only person I've ever really lost, is myself. 
16.1.2018 


人も夢も眩しく
21.1.2018


How does it feel like, slipping through the gaps? 
22.1.2018 




Kai Yin.
Twenty Seven.
Capricorn.
Free thinker.
Dreamer.
Hello, I'm a dreamer who loves to laze around and think about almost anything - on Earth and away from Earth. She enters a little land of her own when in deep thoughts and sleep. Always hoping that the world would be filled with smiles and laughters each and everyday. The natural wonders and life on Earth are the roots of her soul. And her deep love for music is undying. "Let each day be a happy day."

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Pictures mostly from: Pixdaus Wallhaven
Playlist: Mixpod
Re-established since: 02 August 2009
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria