Monday, 7 January 2019
Posted by: Kai Yin
Time: 10:45 am
Comments: 0
Tides at shore.


Life has been good. Had my down and depressing moments (still do), but I'm doing okay where I am. I guess every friendship and every relationship is different. When the starting point is different, the trajectory is different. I can't expect people to understand and accept a me that's different from what they knew. Or their discomfort about the side of me they didn't know. It makes me all the more thankful for those who love me the way I do. What a hopeless person I am though, hoping for things. Moving on and going back, like the tides at shore. At times sparkling, and at times lonely.





 真挚的我们。
18.8.2018


We all know it, 
we just can't bring ourselves to believe it.
17.9.2018


代わりに怒ってくれる人
悩みに笑わせる人。
18.9.2018


When I lose a part of me 
29.9.2018


Can I not be understanding?
29.9.2018


Redundant. 
29.9.2018


Stretched. 
29.9.2018


Left behind. 
29.9.2018


How much of today do I give for tomorrow? 
5.10.2018


Sparks.
16.10.2018


Where do I belong?
27.10.2018


居場所。
27.10.2018

Forever a passerby.
27.10.2018


How do I love myself?
28.10.2018


What it truly means to be alone.
28.10.2018


We are but a moment in this spacetime.
30.10.2018


I remembered who I was. 
30.10.2018 


Living in different worlds.
14.11.2018


不在意。
15.11.2018


Sound that changes sight.
17.11.2018


Sometimes I forget. 
17.11.2018


I always think that I was stronger,
but maybe it's because I forgot the parts where I was weak.
And maybe I still am strong after all. 
17.11.2018


How dark it has become. 
17.11.2018


Cold palms and icy feet.
17.11.2018


I think I've done enough.
Don't ask too much.
I am letting go.
18.11.2018

Those who wish to watch me fall
and those who only see me fly;
those behind the curtain call
and those with whom I cry. 
18.11.2018


Sometimes I wonder if you can still say that
you're proud of me 
if you knew.
18.11.2018


Do I regret wetting one shoe,
or not wetting both?
18.11.2018


I don't just eat icecream with anyone.
23.11.2018


How I love the sunset for its fading lights.
1.12.2018


The hand that holds the hairdryer is cold.
7.12.2018


自分を苦しめるのに
捨てられないのは何故。
16.12.2018


Always left behind.
21.12.2018


I feel like I can be kinder.
21.12.2018


Thank you for laughing with me.
21.12.2018


Tired of waiting for something that will never come.
4.1.2019


Warm the hand that warms you.
4.1.2019


Warm the heart that warms your hand.
4.1.2019


Back where you belong.
5.1.2019


Simple people.
6.1.2019

Kai Yin.
Twenty Seven.
Capricorn.
Free thinker.
Dreamer.
Hello, I'm a dreamer who loves to laze around and think about almost anything - on Earth and away from Earth. She enters a little land of her own when in deep thoughts and sleep. Always hoping that the world would be filled with smiles and laughters each and everyday. The natural wonders and life on Earth are the roots of her soul. And her deep love for music is undying. "Let each day be a happy day."

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Pictures mostly from: Pixdaus Wallhaven
Playlist: Mixpod
Re-established since: 02 August 2009
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria