Friday, 2 August 2019
Posted by: Kai Yin
Time: 11:23 am
Comments: 0
Bittersweet courage.


Since the last entry, many things have changed. Things have gotten better. Though at times worse. Such is life. I am blessed, and working to be a better me. To not forget who I was, and who I am. To find strength in staying kind. To learn to find a middle ground. And to look at things from afar. To be patient, and to be adventurous. Living takes courage. Dreaming takes courage. 





How long it takes to share a moment. 
10.1.2019 


The one who stays gets left behind. 
10.1.2019 


Winter summer. 
10.1.2019 


Over work. 
10.1.2019 


悪足掻き。
12.1.2019 


Glazed eyes. 
12.1.2019 


Here, there and everywhere. 
12.1.2019 


Out of my mind. 
16.1.2019 


Easy way out. 
16.1.2019 


Why do my hopes and dreams always tear me apart. 
16.1.2019 


Paint me a future,
where my hopes win my fears. 
Because I cannot picture,
myself doing the impossible. 
17.1.2019 


Am I not worth it? 
20.1.2019 


The fingerprints on my phone screen is an artwork with the face of my identity. 
21.1.2019 


Loved by the mountains, 
watched by its keeper. 
23.1.2019 


意地っ張り。
25.1.2019 


I was born a romantic. 
25.1.2019 


Mustn't forget my humblest roots. 
Mustn't lose my kindest heart. 
25.1.2019 


That wish is too grand. 
26.1.2019 


I almost closed my eyes. 
I wanted something to take me away. 
26.1.2019 


I can hear tears trickling endlessly. 
28.1.2019 


Songs with souls. 
28.1.2019 


Forgot my anguish, 
forgot my drive. 
29.1.2019 


My madness, my greed, 
my dreams and my sadness. 
2.2.2019 


It's nice to know you're watching me, 
but beyond my reach, you holding me. 
6.2.2019


The happiness you give is like milk on coffee, 
skimming the surface of the sadness you leave. 
6.2.2019 


Through thick and thing, 
bittersweet.
7.2.2019 


The weight of the wait. 
27.2.2019 


Humble beginning and strong hearts. 
28.2.2019 


I don't have to chase. 
15.4.2019 


It's been awhile, hasn't it? 
8.5.2019 


Let's talk. 
9.5.2019 


Reflection on the water, 
as you stare at my now.
If only dropped a petal, 
to expose the thin foul. 
23.5.2019 


Today I felt like I was leaving this world. 
4.6.2019 


Hidden people. 
7.6.2019 


I always fall a little short and I can't bear to look for long.
1.7.2019 


You don't have to listen,
you don't have to agree. 
No room for reason, 
we were born to be free.
1.7.2019 


To the ones who will never know, 
how much we all give even as we cover our ears. 
4.7.2019 


Have you ever found what you let has never moved? 
4.7.2019 


There are good days. 
There are bad days. 

There are days I want to dance and twirl. 
There are days I can't forgive. 
There are days I continue to pour everything even as tears slip through as I spin and fall.

There are days my heart leap and trot. 
There are days my body fail. 
There are days my mind start afresh even as feelings continue to cloud my soul.
12.7.2019 


最初只要有人爱就别无所求,
但不知从何时开始变得复杂。
13.7.2019

Kai Yin.
Twenty Seven.
Capricorn.
Free thinker.
Dreamer.
Hello, I'm a dreamer who loves to laze around and think about almost anything - on Earth and away from Earth. She enters a little land of her own when in deep thoughts and sleep. Always hoping that the world would be filled with smiles and laughters each and everyday. The natural wonders and life on Earth are the roots of her soul. And her deep love for music is undying. "Let each day be a happy day."

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Pictures mostly from: Pixdaus Wallhaven
Playlist: Mixpod
Re-established since: 02 August 2009
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria