Saturday, 7 March 2020
Posted by: Kai Yin
Time: 11:14 pm
Comments: 0
Blue lights.


It's late at night as I type this. I am surprised that I didn't log as much thoughts since. I have been feeling very good by large, but things took me by surprise again. It's March already haha. Time really flies. I guess it's good. I don't really know how I feel right now. I have been calmer and happier as of late, but sometimes I feel a little indifferent. Setting things aside, I guess it's good that I was lifted out of the ditch with help from some of the people I love. It wasn't pretty. I feel like I have dirt on my face, my clothes and my hands, even in my nails, and my hair is all messy. I can't even feel the wounds. But slowly but surely I'm cleaning the smears and wiping my tears. Thankful for the warm hugs in person and in spirit. Thankful for the small celebrations. And the happiness and relief when you are answered with an embrace.

Sometimes it seems like I used to be more fearless. But I know that's not true. I always feel more tired. But I know that is not true too. Maybe one day I will ask my future self, "Am I happy?". And I hope I can answer on behalf of all my past selves that "Yes, I am. I am confident that I am even with everything." Even if I don't, I want my future self to know, that I've been doing a good job trying hard and it's okay. That's all okay :).





If a man's year is 7 years of a dog's year, 
then one day is a week for a day.
And when we are at work, 
it means the dogs haven't seen us for approximately 3 days.
That is lonely aye, 
no wonder they are so sad when we leave and so happy when we're back.
18.1.2020 


たんと美しい世界
何も隠せない言葉
心に響いて奏でる音
必死と熱心の汗と涙
額縁を超えて描かれた感情
思いを込めた優しさ
大事にしている物事
古き縁
今を成り立つ過去
なんと美しい世界
30.1.2010 


Even if yesterday seemed so bad, 
it will one day pass like a lie.
30.1.2020


悲しみが
溢れている
この世界に
温もりを。
7.2.2020


When you want pain to take a shape. 
23.2.2020


If pain had a sound. 
If pain had a shape. 
Would you stop to listen? 
Would you dare look?
23.2.2020


涙の行方。
23.2.2020


You start feeling a little better each time. 
Every time each setback feels easier and each recovery seems further.
1.3.2020 


Stuck in time.
2.3.2020 


Don't ask me where I've been. 
Don't ask me what I've done.
7.3.2020 


To you it has no means. 
To me it holds meaning. 
7.3.2020 


Sometimes it's a little hard battling your own body.
It's more of a battle with your mind than anything. 
You see yourself at your worst. 
And you get tired of explaining. 
Turn away the judging gazes.
For that little warmth within. 
7.3.2020 


People say things to others to remind and affirm themselves. 
People do things to others because they never had them. 
People act indifferent to things because they were never shown its importance. 
7.3.2020

Kai Yin.
Twenty Seven.
Capricorn.
Free thinker.
Dreamer.
Hello, I'm a dreamer who loves to laze around and think about almost anything - on Earth and away from Earth. She enters a little land of her own when in deep thoughts and sleep. Always hoping that the world would be filled with smiles and laughters each and everyday. The natural wonders and life on Earth are the roots of her soul. And her deep love for music is undying. "Let each day be a happy day."

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Pictures mostly from: Pixdaus Wallhaven
Playlist: Mixpod
Re-established since: 02 August 2009
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria