I just want to sit down
and stare into space.
14.8.2020
It doesn't matter how much you love them
if they don't love you back so.
22.8.2020
誰かの歩幅に合わせるのはもう嫌なんだ。
30.8.2020
I could give you the ocean,
but what can I do if all you want is the sky.
30.8.2020
Maybe I should say goodbye.
31.8.2020
I'm exhausted.
3.9.2020
I want to go home where there is no hurt.
5.9.2020
Sometimes we just want someone to show us that we are wrong,
that we were right.
5.9.2020
Scars don't hurt,
memories do.
7.9.2020
I'm too scared to run the old path
where memories are too thick.
14.9.2020
No regrets giving when I can still give.
22.9.2020
I miss you so hard tonight,
my tears are so warm on my cheeks.
4.11.2020
I'm sad and scared you'd get used to not having me around.
And you'd be okay with not having me around.
9.11.2020
Have you ever had reality, bad thoughts and bad feelings hit you like a blast?
And you wished for a time when it was all just sadness.
25.11.2020
叫ぶこともできず、
ただただ、頭が痛い。
25.11.2020
It hurts to see myself smile so bright before.
How did I ever do that?
27.11.2020
Someone to stop and smell the flowers with me.
26.12.2020
Soft evening light.
29.12.2020
How do you make someone who matter so much to you
matter less?
6.1.2021
The path I'll miss.
Day or night.
Rain or shine.
Happy or sad.
Full of surprises.
Ever so free.
Ever so beautiful.
Always my home.
15.1.2021
The greatest grief gives you great power.
27.1.2021
Even now, I can picture myself huffing white puffs of breath as I ran in the night. Following the river and guided by the moon, the stars and the lights, I feared not the dark. I can feel the tightness in my chest, the weariness in my legs, the blood using through my head, the cold air in my breath and the wind on my skin. I can see it, all so clearly.
29.1.2021
I miss coming home to a DVD that my mom bought,
and everyone sitting round the TV with the air conditioning turned on.
31.1.2021





End of time.




